for technical or product related queries.
The flexible inspection camera can see inside those hard to reach places, nests, bat boxes, burrows, cracks, roofs, tunnels, and more. The flexible endoscope and detachable LCD monitor allow easy monitoring live of any situation. The inspection camera can also see in complete darkness thanks to its LED's. What's more it also can go wireless, so the monitor can be taken off and still receive the high quality video - also records everything at the touch of a button! This is the new ultra mini 9mm camera model.
- Allows for easy visual inspections in hard to reach areas.
- Mini 9mm water-proof camera with 1m (3 ft.) flexible extended tube
- Waterproof Level: Ip67
- 3.5" TFT-LCD wireless monitor with rechargeable Li-battery. Full colour video, jpeg, monitor.
- Monitor records video, photos and is compatible with SD cards up to 32GB (4GB included)
- Lightweight, handheld design for easily finding, diagnosing and solving hard-to-see problems
- Enters wireless mode if monitor is detached, giving an additional 32 feet.
- No heat LED lamps to illuminate inside pipes, guttering, holes- dimmable
- 3 useful accessories included: hook, mirror and magnet
High quality extremely flexible digital inspection camera (DVD quality video camera 704x576 - display 480x240), built-in protection against water submersion and dirt, with rechargeable monitor and battery powered infrared light for complete darkness you can now see inside any hard to reach places and perform precision work. Includes tools and all parts required. Camera, flexible optic 1 meter optic cable (extendable), LCD monitor with video output all included. See inside pipes, aircraft wings, floor boards, holes, drains, animal burrows and bird nests, for security to see the danger around corners and so many more uses. Dual wireless function, if you detach the monitor the camera enters wireless mode and can transmit the image wirelessly 32 feet.
Detailed inspection camera information sheet Click here (this model for sale is the latest 9mm version, smaller camera than shown in the information sheet).
- Camera specifications:
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Total Pixels: 704×576 (PAL); 712×486(NTSC)
- Horizontal View Angle: 50 degree
- Transmission Frequency: 2468MHz
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux
- Modulation Type: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Power Supply: 4 x AA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 186 x 145 x 41(mm) (Exclude Flexible Tube)
- Weight (about): 530g
- LCD Screen Type: 3.6″TFT-LCD
- Effective Pixels: 320 x 240
- Video resolution 960x240 AVI format
- Frame rates 10,15,20,25,30 FPS
- Image resolution 640x480 jpeg
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Transmission Frequency: 2468MHz
- Consumption Current (Max): 450mA
- Video Output Level: 0.9-1.3VP-P@75ohm
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 100 x 70x 25(mm)
- Weight (About): 140g
- Operating/charging times 1.5hours/3 hours
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50 °C/+14°F to +122°F
- Operating Humidity (Max.): 15 to 85%RH
Everything you need is included in the package (includes tools! and a nice case:
Optional 3' extension add-on available for £19.95 (to extend to almost 2 meters!)
Video output can connect to any video equipment, also compatible with our other wireless cameras and recorders 812F & 841AD
Why not try our best selling trail cameras:
12 Megapixel trail cam
ScoutGuard brand trail
GL brand of trail