A brilliant yet simple to operate time lapse video camera able to take high quality time lapse photos of anything that experiences change over time. Gardens, trails, wildlife habitats, building projects, sunsets, art works as well as scientific and education applications. Fully weatherproof, up to 6 months battery life, macro or micro, 2GB memory included and easy to use software.
- Watch the wildlife in your garden, wood or field. Perform stop frame art projects, watch trails, plants grow, construction, clouds and more.
- High quality weather resistant camera.
- HD time-lapse camera.
- 7 different time setting options & custom.
- Wide lens view of any gardening area or Macro view option for close focusing distance of 20 inches.
- 2GB USB drive included. Expandable to up to 8GB (recommend SanDisk Cruzer for 100% compatibility)
- Up to 25,000 pictures on a high quality set of quality alkaline batteries
- 6 timelapse setting choices of: 1 minute, 5 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, 24 hours
- 1 time lapse setting that you can personalize through Brinno software included with your TLC-100
- Wide lens view of any gardening area
- Macro view option allows you to focus on an individual flower, or small area 20 inches away from the camera
- High Quality Weather Resistant Camera
- Photos can be stored on any standard USB Flash Drive
- Power Management technology
- Displays: Power ON/OFF, Battery Full, USB Flash Drive Full
- NO Wires
- Windows Compatible Photo files
- Brinno "Easy Photo" application included
- Small Size and Light Weight
- Single Button Operation
- Mega Pixel Photos
- Flexable Mounting Stake to us in the ground
- Attractive yet Functional Design
- Time and Date Stamped JPEG Photos
- Flexible time settings for different growth cycles
- Allows for big beautiful garden photos
- High quality close up photos
- The Brinno TLC100 time lapse camera can be used YEAR round; Indoor/outdoor use
- USB Flash Drives are the most popular mass storage device
- Power Management Technology extends battery life
- Easy to see LEDs
- 100% Windows Compatible
- Stores and plays photos in AVI format for easy playback
- Portable and flexible for mounting anywhere time lapse photography
- HIGH quality HD photos
- The Brinno TLC100 looks great and is designed not to stand out, but to blend in.
- Know exactly what and when things happen in your garden, watch your house build!
Instruction booklet: User manual PDF for Brinno TLC100
Example Videos: Sunset , Art, Plants Kit includes:
Camera, software, adjustable stand, 2GB USB memory and instruction booklet. Full specification of the Brinno TLC100 HD camera:
Camera : Creates a HD 1280x1024 AVI
Field of View : 54
Focal Length : 20" to infinity
Macro Effect : 20" with background unfocused
Photo Rate Settings :6 predetermined time settings, 1 custom
- 1st: 1 minute
- 2nd: 5 minutes
- 3rd: 30 minutes
- 4th: 1 hour
- 5th: 4 hours
- 6th: 24 hours
- 7th:Customized setting is created by the user through Brinno software
Time :All photos are time and date stamped
Format :A JPEG image stored in a single folder for easy playback and viewing as an AVI file.
Portable Memory Storage :Up to 8GB on any standard USB Flash Drive (2GB USB Flash Drive included)
System Memory : 8 MB SD RAM
Power Source : 4 AA Batteries (Included)
length of battery usage :4 - 6 Months depending on time setting
Size (DxWxH) inches :2.08 x 3.66 x 7.55
Weight :0.75lbs (without batteries)
Housing Material :Weather resistant plastic
Accessories :Custom designed adjustable mounting stake
Other wildlife cameras:
Inspection camera flexible
ScoutGuard brand trail